Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Kelly
Sent: Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:46 AM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] cost of wall chart

Create the chart in Legacy Charting then use the Publish > Order Chart option.
Prices are based on the size of your chart and paper selection.
There are 5 grades of paper you can choose.

The price of the chart will be shown as you change your options. I previewed a
7 generation chart from my 2nd great-grandfather. It was 24 inches wide and 128
feet long. Prices ranged from $US 256 plus shipping for bond paper to $US 3200
for the most expensive Matte Canvas GliceƩ.

A more reasonable sized chart of the descendants of my grandfather was 24"x24'
and priced from $US 48 for bond to $US 600.

A 7 generation pedigree for myself was 24x24 and priced from
$4.00 for bond to $50.00 for the Matte Canvas GliceƩ.

Brian Kelly

On 01-Jul-17 11:09 AM, Judith Weber wrote:
> Does anyone know how to obtain a large wall chart using the family
> information in Legacy and how one determines the cost?

---
http://www.avg.com