From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Tuesday, 4 July 2017 12:28 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Search for data Modified on a certain date

Sorry Jennifer,
Only you can decide whether it's worth reverting to the most recent backup you
do have.

Search and Replace is really powerful. I rarely use "Replace all" button until
I'm absolutely convinced it isn't finding anything I didn't intend.
I'm not sure that changing the citation text via search and replace updates the
modified date. Some things don't.

Cathy