Hi all,

If I'm not mistaken, this group is hosted under the Mailman program. I checked the Mailman website and discovered this:

"Q. What does Mailman's "digest" checkbox do?
"A. Mailman's "Membership Management" screen shows the subscribers to your list and the various options set for each subscriber. One of these options is the "digest" checkbox. If a subscriber has the "digest" box checked, that subscriber will not receive each message as it's sent to the list. Instead, the day's messages will be grouped together and sent as a single message. If your list sends several messages a day, the digest option gives the subscriber a way to cut down on the total number of messages in his or her "in box", while still seeing everything sent to the list."

So apparently it would be possible for this list to support digests, just by checking a box for the individual subscriber. There seems to be no technical reason for Legacy UG not to support this. Legacy managers, would you be willing to do it if a subscriber requests it? Is there a downside?

Best regards,
Michael Feldman
Portland, Oregon

Ronald Bernier wrote:
No digest mode.  Although there have been some/many requests over the years, there has never been a digest mode.