That just seems to introduce another set of issues! I've purchased v.9, but
am holding off using it until the problems all get cleared up. I think LFT
is maybe getting too complicated to design and use all the new features.
IMHO, they should continue to support v.8 for those of us who would rather
have a solid, reliable tool and still offer v.9 to those who have more
patience to deal with it's issues and can't wait to use the new features.

Can 8 and 9 run side-by-side on the same machine? If so, one could use v.8
as the preferred version, and still run v.9 to learn its intricacies before
adopting it to replace v.8.

Gene