Hi Pat,

In ‘Help’ under ‘relationships’ it points out: ‘The Set Relationships window is
reached by choosing Set Relationships from the Tools
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files%20(x86)\Legacy9\Legacy9.chm::/html/hs566.htm>
 tab of the Ribbon
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files%20(x86)\Legacy9\Legacy9.chm::/html/hs560.htm>
 bar.

Go to: Tools/Set relationships/select the starting person/set relationships

You may wish to ‘clear relationships’ prior to setting the relationships for
the new person.  Normally I have the relationships set to myself as the
starting person but you can change this to anyone else if you are focusing on a
particular line.

Bob