Once you start using two monitors, you will soon find you don’t know how you
lived w/o two for so long. My son in law set mine up and I drag Legacy back and
forth with no problem. I have to 27 and sometimes I will split one with FAG and
Ancestry. You can accomplish more with two.

Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History

217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903

972-254-7952

 <mailto:leon...@mccown.org> leon...@mccown.org --  <http://www.mccown.org>
http://www.mccown.org

People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to

their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790