Thank you everyone. My computer is at HP Technical repair and I purchased
another one. (Getting a full refund). But I DID backup all to my Dropbox.
So that answers me - I will download to my new computer from my cloud.
When I export a full gedcom of my file to a thumb drive or the cloud does
that backup include media files?
Are there any problems with importing my gedcom file rather than restoring
from Legacy cloud?
And I thought that was the easiest way to use all your devices to access,
work on, and backup the file? I'm not sure that not getting my media files
is satisfactory.
Or is there a better way to mobilize my Legacy files to access on phone and
tablet?
Thank you so much.
Roxanne

On Sep 29, 2017 7:36 AM, "Ronald Bernier" <ronaldbern...@fastmail.com>