Look at the Spouse list and re-order the spouses.
However, it's likely others are out of order so to do them all at once go to Tools - Other Tools - Sort

Cathy

Thomas Cox wrote:

Hi all,

I have a "strange" problem. I have a person in my family history that
in his lifetime married three times. The correct date sequence of
these marriages have been recorded correctly in the Family View Window
of the "legacy" software, however whenever I print out reports
(example; family group sheets and/or other narrative reports) starting
with this individual the marriage sequence dates of spouse Nr. 1 and
spouse Nr. 2 are reversed thus it looks like he married spouse Nr. 2
before marrying spouse Nr. 1. I "pulled in" this family file from
another genealogy program via a "gedcom" file. I even checked the old
software program and the marriage sequence was correct and reports
printed out from that program were reported correctly. I hope this is
not a major problem because as one would expect there are descendants
recorded from each marriage which could create serious problem for me.
Please help!

Tom Cox