From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Joyce Herzog
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 12:45 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Wish list?

Leonard,
I just opened Legacy, then clicked on the X inn the upper right
corner. It then popped up a message: Are you sure you want to exit? I
clicked on YES and it shut down. Nothing about backing up or anything
else. Is that what you want?

Joyce

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Carrie Pillow <elkerlo...@outlook.com> wrote:
> http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Suggest.asp
>

> Hi it’s the suggestion list,
>

> Try putting it to the group there may be a way to do what you want
>

> Regards
>

> Carrie

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any
place, but especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater,
born 1789 in Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html
http://drinkwater.one-name.net/index.php