John

Does GedSite also handle Legacy Event template sentences that have been edited
by the user?

________________________________
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
John Cardinal <jfcardi...@gmail.com>
Sent: October 27, 2017 1:09 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: [LegacyUG] New version of GedSite with improvements for Legacy users

Legacy users,

GedSite is a web site builder for GEDCOM files. Version 1.10, released
today, has several important Legacy-related enhancements. This version of
GedSite supports Legacy sentence templates that are managed in Legacy's
"Event Definition" window. This means you can manage GedSite's narrative
output from within Legacy.

As far as I know, only GedSite and Legacy itself will build narratives using
Legacy's sentence templates.

This update is free for registered users of GedSite 1.

To read the newsletter for this release, and for download and purchase
information, please use the following (shortened) URL:

https://goo.gl/ancfjG

The Change Log includes descriptions of other Legacy-related improvements
and fixes:

https://goo.gl/yXq9mU

I'd like to thank the Legacy users who volunteered to help test this version
prior to its release, with special thanks to Debbie Jorgenson who found a
couple bugs and made other useful contributions.

John Cardinal
Author of GedSite

legacyusers.com
This list is a mailing list for all of our Legacy users to share ideas and to
help each other. Once you have subscribed to this mailing list you will be able
to send ...