From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Leonard J. McCown
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 11:42 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] FindaGrave.com?

Had anyone else noticed that now if you click on the FAG number in Legacy
that it goes to their new page, and does not take you to the memorial? Their
new page stinks and is not as easy to use as the old one. I hope that number
will still work when they finally get settled. Leonard

_

Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History

217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903

972-254-7952

leon...@mccown.org <mailto:leon...@mccown.org>  -- http://www.mccown.org

People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to

their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790

_