Another company got the problem fixed right away, but supposedly with
Legacy there's some issue with the older programming language used or
the coding or something. I keep hearing about the major project it is
to fix it. Maps are used in numerous areas in Legacy.

I wonder why they can't use something like Google maps instead? I know
a ton of Legacy users use the mapping a lot and really miss it. I do!

Sherry