On 20-Jan-18 08:45 PM, Jill’s Genealogy wrote:
Hi I wanted to add the mother’s name to a birth event using Share Event.  I’ve
done this dozens of times before and it has always worked.  Is there a list of
known errors that Legacy is working on after this latest version was released?
Thanks.  Also here is what I did:

I selected:
Add one or more people
Select from the Name List
Entered the surname
Found the mother
Clicked on Select
(And the name won’t get selected any more)
It takes me back to the Share Event screen which is blank, no Name, no Role

Did you make sure a tick appeared in the little selection box? Quite often I find it takes a moment or 2 to appear, or I think I've selected someone but find I haven't because the Share Event screen is blank.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/