I was under the impression that the mapping problem was one created because
Microsoft made some changes.  How can we expect legacy to fix a Microsoft
change.  I would think the Microsoft people would have to be willing to work
with the legacy people.  They might have more important things to do.
Complaining might make you feel better, but sometime patience is required.

Donna
Ardmore, Oklahoma

Sent from my iPad