Ken, like I said before, go to the Legacy Home Page in your software, look
at the second box down on the far right.
You only have to click and Legacy will update itself with no further effort
from you.

Joyce

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 3:54 PM, <kwn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am having trouble with the February 2nd update. I download it and when
> I try and run the download it disappears. Today I got the monthly note to
> check for updates and when I did it said could not complete. Any advice
>

> Ken

>  Virus-free.
> www.avg.com
> <#m_-2581126955666157902_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> --

> Archives at:

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any place, but
especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html
http://drinkwater.one-name.net/index.php