Another possibility is to create a PowerPoint presentation... depending on
how much you have, as it can take quite a bit of time entering info as
gedcom or other is not a import option... advantage? More creativity
allowable. For dry data, a spreadsheet is use able such as excel... or
database such as access...  point is, while I do not know what you have
available, be creative with what you have... Google has apps that can do,
free with chrome..  could also make a dvd, or jump drive for larger
files... with a read me instruction page... have them download the free
legacy and see that... and they can buy the program if want to see premium
stuff... could still explore the datafile and media files for pics and
videos as well as socuments...