JoAnne Flynn
703 628-2100
jflyn...@aol.com

On Feb 20, 2018, at 7:24 PM, Henk <henk.bastiaa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Agree with Michele. For starters: I don't use facebook. And I guess not
everyone does.

Regards,
Henk.

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, 21 February 2018 11:20 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] STOP THE AFN Numbers Poll

JoAnn,
The reason I put the poll on the LUG mailing list is that the Lug mailing list
was complaining about being left out of the stuff we are posting on Facebook.
The developers and the staff wanted to see if anyone was still using the AFN
field for actual AFN numbers.  If I had not considered the people on the LUG
mailing list there would have been complaints that we only care about what the
people on the Facebook LUG have to save about it.

Michele Lewis, CG®
www.legacyfamilytree.com
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com