From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Michele/Support
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:07 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Update

I was a bit surprised to see how many people are still active on the Legacy
User Group mailing list since it has been so quite lately.

I will try and do a better job of copying and pasting the stuff I put on
Facebook so that you guys are not left out of the loop.

Next time I do a poll I will do it through Google Docs (Luc, one of our
programmers, sent me the instructions)

Michele Simmons Lewis, CGR

Legacy Family Tree

mich...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>