The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
When you make a new entry or amend then save the new recorded is added to your
file. The backup is simply a reserve.

Ron Ferguson

On Feb 24, 2018 22:33, Jean Gobel <jcgo...@msn.com> wrote:

> Thanks to all who replied with suggestions, and commiserations! to my lost
> work. I do back up every night to a hard drive, and every time I leave
> Legacy, but I thought Legacy had automatically saved when I minimized the
> program.  My error. New rule put in place on frequent backups.
> Jean Gobel
> Lakewood, Washington

--- End Message ---