You may need to remove the Tag NOTE from the list of items being exported but I don't know whether all the things you are talking about use that Tag or not.

If you are using the section with checkboxes on the Customise screen there are 3 that cover General Notes, Research Notes and Medical Notes (the ones accessed with the Notepad icon) but there are no checkboxes to help you omit Event Notes, birth notes etc or Event notes or Source text and comments. You can probably omit source text and comments by going to the second tab and unchecking Override Source options.

Cathy

Rune Mattsson wrote:

I want all notes omitted when exporting to gedcom.

With notes, I mean all long text that can be linked to people, events,
places and so on (gedcom tag NOTE)

I select File -> Export -> Gedcom File -> Produce file for Legacy ->
Customize

And under Export these items I remove NOTE

But still contains the resulting gedcom notes?

What am I doing wrong?