From: Susan Osborne
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:04 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Lost family file after name change

You may have messed up the 3 digit file extension when you renamed it.  Legacy
stores the files in Documents.  The main executable file is shown with a blue
dot with a letter L in the middle.  The file name is shown with no extension in
the list of files in the Data File but when the file is open on the desktop the
file is shown to have a .fdb extension.

If you left this file in the Legacy folder when it was renamed, you should be
able to rename it again correctly so that it will work.  The place to look
would be in the Data file which is found in the Legacy folder.  It is found in
Documents/Legacy Family Tree/Data.

Susan