From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Bonnie Hamer
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 9:21 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] (no subject)

Just joined this group and beginning to add information in Legacy.  So a newbie
to genealogy.  My first inclination was to make 2 separate family files - one
for my paternal side and the other for my maternal.  However reading though
some of the posts, it sounds like there should only be one file beginning with
me (a single, never married, no children).  Any thoughts of why this should
only be one file appreciated.