Rune,

It depends what kind of note
If you want Events and not Event Notes, I don't think you can do that without editing the Gedcom.

If you mean General, Research and/or Medical Notes they can be omitted via the Checkboxes to exclude things. I think here Regular Notes means General. Are you saying that isn't working?

If you mean Notes associated with Sources, you can omit Text and Comments if they're not marked for inclusion in a citation by using the Other Options tab and unchecking to Override Source Options.

Cathy

Rune Mattsson wrote:

A question:

How do you prevent the  notes from being exported?

I’ve done as Cathy suggested
Customize-> Export items-> Exportthese items and removed NOTE and
MNOTE without success, all notes are still exåported

So now I use "brute force" with Notepad++-, I’ve created a macro that
removes all lines starting with a digit,followed by a space and then
NOTE, CONTor CONC .

Search for ^\d\s\b(NOTE|CONT|CONC)\b.*\R

Repalacewith nothing

it works and my gedcom shrinks from 578529 to 491189 lines
/Rune