I have the good fortune to travel to Salt Lake City in about three weeks. I
know Legacy has many capabilities that I don't regularly use. I would like
to "match" the information in my Legacy database to the FamilySearch
catalog. Specifically, the counties that I have in my database, coupled
with surnames and dates a person was  in that location. Does anyone have
suggestions on reports I could run? (Please be specific.) I was thinking
about the location report. I also have a few things on the "to do" list.
Thank you.