On 09-Aug-18 03:21 PM, Pat Hickin wrote:
I have a whole bunch (100s) of addresses that I want to edit but can't seem to get to an edit screen except from an individual's edit screen.

Can someone tell me how to go directly to an address edit screen?

View>Master Lists<Address Lists will lead you to Mailing or Event or Repository.

I am presuming you do mean Addresses and not Locations. Just wanted to clarify because many people, myself included, enter full addresses in the Location/Place field.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/