Yep, mine too, Version 7.5 was better but 9 is insanely off

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jerry Kime
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:59 PM
To: legacy
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem adjusting size of screen.

On 3 of my machines it is always against the left side instead of center - has
been for almost 3 years.  on win 7, win 8.1, and win 10.
Jerry

On 8/19/2018 4:03 PM, Gene Hutson wrote:
While on the subject of windows doing erratic things, anyone else
Have the problem of when you open “Check/Repair”, that window
and subsequent windows slides almost completely off the screen??

Dragging it back all the time is annoying at best.

All Best,

      Gene

Sent from Mail for Windows 10