The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message --- Hello All, I copied the email address into my browser and here is part of the result:

Why did SPF cause my mail to be rejected?
What is SPF?
SPF is an extension to Internet e-mail. It prevents unauthorized people from forging your e-mail address (see the introduction). But for it to work, your own or your e-mail service provider's setup may need to be adjusted. Otherwise, the system may mistake you for an unauthorized sender.

Note that there is no central institution that enforces SPF. If a message of yours gets blocked due to SPF, this is because (1) your domain has declared an SPF policy that forbids you to send through the mail server through which you sent the message, and (2) the recipient's mail server detected this and blocked the message.
Culver ancestors from Iowa County - Message Boards
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.northam.usa.states.wisconsin.../mb.ashx
... Edward Colver (and earlier). Let me know if you're interested, and I'll forward you what I have. Calvin Richter (aka Lee Kaiwen) LeeKaiwen - at - yahoo . com.

This is only a section as there are quite a few websites showing info about LeeKaiwen.

Also, LeeKaiwen email has been breached on 11 sites according to 'Have I Been Pwned'

--- End Message ---