Hi Gary
These are two pages I've created on Legacy and using Rootsweb Freepages to
publish the sites on the internet.
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~parrottandbell/genealogy/parrottmain/parrottftreehome.html

[http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~parrottandbell/genealogy/parrottmain/parrottftreehome.html]
and
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~parrottandbell/family/bellmain/bellftreehome.html

[http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~parrottandbell/family/bellmain/bellftreehome.html]
Rootsweb may be providing freepages again but you need to check. They have just
done some re-structuring.

Looking at the first link above, I have built a front page - the first a
browser comes to - myself, which as an example is here:
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~parrottandbell/genealogy/
[http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~parrottandbell/genealogy/]
The link there titled "Family Tree" takes you to the Legacy created pages as in
the first link above.

As Brian in his reply has said you can include/exclude anything you want - make
people entitled "Living" with no details/provide names but no statistics/put or
add notes/leave out names completely, etc., etc...
Reply to me if you wish.
Bryan
NZ