Hi Folks
Hope you are having a happy festive season
I recently did a Ancestors book which went OK .
However on checking it I found that there were quite a few marriage notes
indicated for couples that only had one letter and several spaces . This upset
the look of things and used valuable space. Cannot explain how they happened
but assume that they must have come over in my original Ged-Com setup and not
been noticed until now.
Example from report looks like next 4 lines
.
.
.
.
I have in the search = find= found and been able to isolate the individuals
[300]  involved and printed a list but can only see how to delete general or
research or medical notes in bulk by clearing notes command.
I cannot find how to treat marriage notes in a similar way. I started
correcting one by one but this is going to be a long way surely??
Can any one understand my explanation of the problem and help with a possible
solution ???

Yours
Fellow User Group member

Colin McCullough