From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Jennie Matheson
Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2019 11:08 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] gedcom

Hey Valerie,

Have you checked your Downloads folder?

Jennie

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 10:37 AM Valerie Garton <vbgar...@gmail.com
<mailto:vbgar...@gmail.com> > wrote:

* Family tree in findmypast called " Mt Jerome Cemetery Family Tree to find
? " which has 40 people. In the list of trees I selected this tree and then
selected download in RHS column. Here now it changed to " Download tree File
created 5:10am 2 Jan 2019.

Where am I now SUPPOSED to find this file please ? I say this as I am not
too sure as to what files are meant to be where ?

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney

--- End Message ---