From: legacyusers.com [Masked] [mailto:
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 8:14 AM
To: yp0uzqxoy...@opayq.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Master Event Address List

Hi,

Can I get an update as to when the Mapping Function for the address list
will be functional again?

I absolutely loved this feature on Version 8 and used it all the time. Ever
since I upgraded to Version 9 it has not functioned. Having this feature was
one of the most useful tools in the Legacy toolbox.

It has been way too long to get this back up and running again.

Thanks, Steve

Researching Wilson, Wallis, Mounger, May, Sobolowski, and Morris

Steve Wilson

7331 Brenish Drive

Gaithersburg, MD  20879

301-675-7454