From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Brian Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 6:47 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Individual ID '302' was not found

Since you gave us no context on what you were doing when you received
this error it is impossible to figure out why you may have gotten the
message let alone how to find the error record which the error message
says does not exist anyway.

I do suggest you run File Maintenance > Check Repair since that will fix
any indexing errors with records.

Do you work with Multiple files? I have had that kind of error when I
used a report in one file then tried to use the same report in another
file which had fewer people. The report settings were for a person ID in
the original file and that ID did not exist in the smaller file.

Brian Kelly