On 16-Jan-19 10:12 PM, Gene Wheeler wrote:
Is it possible to create a list of master sources whose type equals "book"? If so, how is it done? I need a list of all such books so I can better add all the source detail I possibly can, including a link to an online viewable copy of these such books, where available. Thanks!

Have you set up your Source in such a way that it is easy to identify all the Book Sources? If so, tag all those Sources in the Master Source list, then go to Reports>Other and select the Source Citations report. One of the items on the "Include" tab is "Only Tagged Sources."

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/