I do not think there has been one on that subject. My approach is to:

1. Conduct a search on the site I am interested in.
2. The location bar in my browser then has the search string used by the site.
3. I copy and paste that string into notebook or any text editor.
4. I then replace the specifics of my search with the Legacy fields needed. [GivenNames], [Surname]. Look at some of the existing search strings for sites to see what Legacy uses for acceptable field names.

Brian Kelly