From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Chris Hill
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:57 AM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] AKA - can the Legacy Hints use them effectively?

Hi

Your question is whether to two people are actually one person. If you believe
that they are then you should merge them and document your decision.

It is not uncommon for people to have multiple names, quite often as a nickname
or because the family decided to use a different name.
Regards

Chris

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019, 13:56 Ian Thomas, <il.tho...@outlook.com