From: "Cynthia N. Russell" <fergusresearc...@gmail.com>
To: "LEGACY Users Group" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 10/04/2019 13:06:33
Subject: [LegacyUG] RINs and MRINS

I definitely need to understand RINs and MRINs as I am getting ready to create a Descendant Report - 12 generations. I do not have any of these numbers on the names I have entered into my Legacy file. Obviously it is something that I did not set up. And, how to these RINs and MRINs work and what are they for.

I have printed out the following, but do not always understand the directions:
Report Title Options
Renumbering RINs and MRINs - I need to number them!
Displaying RINs on Names
Descendant Report
Report Options
ARE THERE ADDITONAL REPORTS I should print to help in this process?

Since I am 80 years old and trying to 'wrap' up a lot of genealogy reports, I have to ask for baby step information and explanations. And if you wish to privately send me the information with your email, that would be best for me, if I have to ask additional questions. I don't want to clutter up the Group with a lot of posts.

Thanking you in advance,
Cappagh
great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Francis FERGUS 1752 Co Tyrone, IRE-1841 Tennessee/USA great-great-great-granddaughter of General James FERGUS 1783 Pennsylvania/USA -1855 Ohio/USA
fergusresearc...@gmail.com