1) Some things have already been moved to a new server (all the webinar
stuff for example) but until this process is complete, backup your files in
the normal way.

2) We have made some progress with the Hints. We have it isolated to the
MyHeritage hints so try turning just that off if you like working with Hints
instead of turning everything off. We were testing until quite late last
night.

I won't be posting updates because this group is stable (rare to get a new
member) so everyone now has the latest info.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CGR

Legacy Educator

Legacy Family Tree/MyHeritage

mich...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>