Cheers

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Robert O. LaBonte Sr. via LegacyUserGroup
Sent: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 4:47 a.m.
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Cc: Robert O. LaBonte Sr. <robert.labontes...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Mass deleting entries

Hello

I hope that you can help me on this. I have 1,000's + of entries that I did not
enter in my tree. How do I delete masses of these people? My tree consist of
27,000+ people and about 3,000+ are wrong. My DNA shows that I am 100% french
and these entries are English and whatever.

How can I delete these people without deleting relatives sprinkled among  them?
Thank you for your time.