From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Rune Mattsson
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 12:02 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Census vs residence

have the same family listed in the 1930 census in two states with quite a long
distance between (according to Google Map 490 miles)

Jack Robertson with wife Pauline and daughter Rosemary

They are listed in:

Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana, United States

But also, in:

Atlanta, Fulton, Georgia, United States
So, where did they lived?

Den tis 6 aug. 2019 kl 03:20 skrev Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com