No it has been happening to me for ages

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
ambro...@telstra.com
Sent: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 4:30 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy News in Legacy Home tab is not updating

Correction:  I meant to say MyHeritage Hints still not working.
FamilySearch and FindmyPast Hints are both fine.

In Legacy under the Legacy Home tab is Legacy News.  The news item I see at
the top of the list is "Register for Webinar Wednesday: Research Your
Newfoundland Ancestors by Tessa Keough" which was posted on July 16, 2019.
I have tried the green refresh arrows but it doesn't update.  On the website
there are numerous new News items right up to Tuesday's Tip - Options: Fonts
(Beginner) posted August 13, 2019.

Is this just happening to me or is it another symptom of continuing problems
at Legacy?  MyHeritage Hints still doesn't work for me after more than 3
months.  Any suggestions or hopeful news for either problem?

Cheers

Ambrose