Title: Re: [LegacyUG] Source citation for roots web world connect project
Hello Ronald,

Monday, September 2, 2019, 11:38:02 AM, you wrote:

I am trying to create a source citation for the world connect project.  I need to cite it for information that does not have original sources.

I concur with Cathy's comments Ronald, but have you thought of contacting the Database's owner?

Perhaps when creating the Gedcom for this Worldconnect database a choice was made not to include source information, yet privately they may indeed exist, something the author might choose to share with you.  Failing that of course, you'll have to track them down yourself.

Good luck - David

--
Best Wishes,
David Cripps <