I am not the expert that Cathy is, but here is what I did.  I put the media
files from the old computer (I had more than one file) on a usb stick and
copied to the place I wanted them in legacy on the new one.  Then I ran the
"media relinker" on the new computer.  It did a remarkable job, and then
notified me of the missing media files, which I found on the old computer
and transferred to the new one the same way.  After you get that done, you
want to use the new computer for all additions, so you don't have to
somehow link everything again!

Hope that makes sense.  Best of luck in the transfer!

Holly

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>