Thank you Cathy for your reply back in July about the slowness of MyHeritage
hints.  I was hopeful that the subsequent release of 9.0.0.318 would improve
the situation but not so.  Below is a support ticket I raised yesterday and the
support response.  I would be interested to know if other users are having a
similar experience with MyHeritage hints and if anyone has any explanations or
suggestions about this issue.  (I have subscriptions to Ancestry, FMP and
MyHeritage but the latter is very good for direct access to living cousins.)
Regards Ambrose (GSV member)

Support Ticket query (6 Sep 2019):  Now that we have a new version :9.0.0.318
of Legacy I had hoped that MyHeritage hints would be back working as it did
from the start of Legacy 9 until about the start of May.  Unfortunately not.  I
can see that the Realtime Hint Processing Monitor has been enhanced with a
Waiting (being throttled) column being added plus new or amended Help.  In the
previous version of Legacy I had to turn off MyHeritage hints as it kept
crashing with ‘Legacy Family Tree Hints has stopped working’ every 5 minutes.
This reset MyHeritage Hints and I now have 4574 in the Waiting (being
throttled) column.  I have had it running continuously today for 11 hours and
the Waiting number has reduced by 87 or about 8 per hour.  I am using a very
fast PC and internet connection.  At this rate it will take 570 hours to
complete or 2 months if I leave Legacy running for 10 hours per day (despite
the advice to close Legacy when not in active use).
Is this the way MyHeritage Hints is now meant to work?  The really
disappointing aspect of this is that you don’t see the hint immediately that
you add or amend an individual.  It just adds numbers to Pending and then
almost immediately moves the number to Waiting.  It really is pretty pointless
having a hint arrive weeks later with no notification that it has turned up.
I took a MyHeritage subscription 2 years ago at Geoff’s special guaranteed
lifelong (???) price to make the most of MyHeritage Hints.  The subscription is
due for renewal next Tuesday but if this throttling is the new normal I don’t
see much value in renewing it.

Support Response:  All we have been told is that the hints may take some time
to show up.  The hints continue to work in the background, and when new hints
are found, they will be displayed.  We do care about your feedback and I have
forwarded your concerns to our developers.