I have noticed that my Hashtags and Bookmarks don't stay.

I have just started using Hashtags and have created two.  I don't know how
long after I noticed that the couple that I assigned one of the hashtag too,
their hashtag was greyed out, not blue, and when I clicked on the hashtag
icon in the family view there were no available hashtags to use.  So I
created another one and after I did the two that I created prior then showed
up.  This has happened now several times......every time I go to look for
the families that share those two hashtags their hashtags are greyed out.
Is there an option somewhere I need to turn on somewhere?

And for the last few months my bookmarks don't stay.

I am using the lastest version of Legacy 9 and windows 7.

Thank you for your help

Rita

https://www.avg.com