I would like advice on how to do this, please.

In order to get a simple overview of a family via a screen capture, I am
tweaking the usual screen display

But I can’t find the setting to turn off the display of the RIN numbers in the
Children list (in grid view)  below the usual Family view. I have turned off
the RIN display for husband/wife, but the children still have it showing.

I guess I should have saved my default settings before changing the font size
and stretch min/max, and the husband/wife RIN.

Ian Thomas
Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia