Trevor

You may need to check whether the photo editor you are using is using the EXIF data to orientate the photo. Legacy doesn't as far as I know. So you may need to turn that off in your photo editor settings and then rotate and save it.

Cathy

Trevor Good <mailto:trevorgoo...@gmail.com>
Monday, 28 October 2019 4:40 AM
Hi all you lovely people out there.
My current problem is, I save a photo to my photo album, then when I want to load it into Legacy it saves on it's side, I rotate it to vertical, save as or carry out instructions as required but there is no way I can save as vertical, any help please.
Regards
Trevor