Thank you also Brian...all is well now!  All of you are great!

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Brian Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 3:35 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] LDS ordinances not shown

You mention that you have many files but the display of LDS data is a
Family file Specific option. Go to Options > Customize > General and
make sure that the 1.9 display of LDS data is turned on in the file
where they are not showing.

Also, as Cathy pointed out, you need to update to the latest build
9.0.0.332 because of changes made by FamilySearch to the way Legacy
interfaces with the FamilySearch website.

Brian Kelly