I have several relatives who were cremated, and then the urn buried in a
cemetery plot marked with a gravestone. None of mine have been interred in
memorial  buildings (I don't know what they are called) with memorial crypts
built into walls. Those crypts have memorial inscriptions. So, in that way,
they have a cemetery and grave marker.

It's your preference, but I list the site of the burial of the remains, in
whatever form those remains may be. I deem the site of the cremation to be
unimportant.

It's going to become more confusing becauses now people are choosing organic
disposal of their remains, which yields 1 cubic yard of compost. Great if you
want to fertilize your or someone else's trees (there are groves devoted to
that). So, perhaps your relative's burial site will be your  back yard, under
the large oak next to the south fence, or, in the memorial grove at..."xxx,
some town, some county, some country.

Everyone decides how to best handle their own information. There is no
"correct" method. Providing enough information, in notes or extra events, is
what is important.

​Cheers,
CE