On 17-Jan.-20 2:50 p.m., Cynthia N. Russell wrote:

> > Iam running a 5 generation Ancestor Report on one individual, sorry I
> > have not been clear headed. And then I decided to run Individual Reports
> > for each of the 5 relatives in the Ancestor Report.  I could not
> > complete a PDF for any of these reports.
> > I apologize!
> >
> > Cynthia
> >

>  For an Individual Report using Legacy 9.0 there are 2 ways to get a
report in a PDF file.

Method #1:
* Reports > Chart Reports > Individual Chart
* On right side bar, close to the bottom, just above Report Settings,
select the radial button next to "PDF File"
* Click "Create" button & follow prompts

Method #2: (my preference)
* Reports > Chart Reports > Individual Chart
* On right side bar, in the bottom 1/2 of screen, select "Screen/Printer"
radial button
* Click "Preview" button at top of right side bar
When I am sure that this is the report I want to save...
*click the "Create PDF" button on the right side bar & follow prompts

Hope this helps,
Evelyn