Hi All
I obtain a photo from a website which when I first see it, is lying on it's side, I save it to my Photo Program "Photoshop Elements". From where I correct the photo and save it to my Album "Genealogy Photos". I then go into Legacy and upload the photo to the name of the person who the photo relates to, but when it appears, it is on it's side again, I rotate the photo until it is correct and then "Save As". All is well until I "Close" the file containing the Photo when it falls over on it's side again. Please, what am I doing or not doing?

Regards
Trevor